Skip to content
Silky Stock Code: 278-33
View full details
The SILKY ZUBAT FINE TEETH saw is available with a 330mm blade, and is designed to suit every pruning need. The fine teeth blade is also great for woodwork and cutting bamboo.
- Blade Length - 330mm
- Fine Teeth - 10 teeth per 30mm (8.5 teeth per inch)
- Weight - 500g
- Kerf (width of material that is removed by the cut) - 1.4mm
- Non-set tooth design - taper ground blade designed to reduce resistance, giving a smoother, easier and faster cutting performance
- Mirai-Me finish - 4 cutting angles along the blade length
- Impulse hardened teeth - heated instantly and hardened, designed to stay sharper three times longer than non-hardened teeth
- Hard chrome plated blade producing a high durable surface and resistance to rust and the effects of resin
- Specially designed GOM rubber handle which reduces vibration and offers superior grip
- Ultra-strong one piece construction
- Heavy duty, durable and specially designed pivoting sheath for the curved blade, with a detachable belt holder included
- Exceptional strength and balance
- Superior quality finish
- Made in Japan
- Limited 12 month manufacturers warranty
There are full replacement parts available. Click the spare part link below to be taken to the relevant product option.
Zubat replacement belt clips
Zubat replacement hand grips
Zubat replacement screw sets
Zubat replacement sheaths
Zubat replacement blades
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.